Pages

Like it? Then share it!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

C is for Cupcakes

So here are the finished cupcakes

Before 

After

I've packed them in an actual cupcake box which I bought off from Ebay. The seller goes by the name of alwaysharvest, and there are a range of boxes which may take your fancy. There is only a limited range of products, but if you're only giving cupcakes off as gifts for Christmas then I would definitely recommend getting it off Ebay. I'm hoping to look for a long time supplier, hence will be checking up whether it would be cheaper to bring in the same things but from overseas. Stay tuned guys and I'll let you know how that all goes. 

Just this afternoon I went over to drop of these cupcakes at my boyfriend's place. He has relatives over from Malaysia, and group of them too, so hopefully these cupcakes will keep them good company. More importantly I hope they enjoy them. 



I've checked my recipe list, and there is a recipe for Chocolate and Vanilla cakes. I'm anticipating on blogging about the types of icing I use soon, so be excited. 

Oh, and before I forget: Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment